Student Nation Cedar Point Trip
- When: Monday July 15
- Cost: $65 per student (Includes park tickets and bus transportation). Bring money for lunch.
- Due: All money is due on Wednesday 10th.
- Time: Leaving at 6:30am, Returning at 12:00am (We will be staying until park close this year).
- Permission Slip: Please fill out the form if your son/daughter is under 18 years old. They will be available at the info booth or by talking to Kara.
- Transportation: We have rented a 56 passenger coach. If there is enough interest we will also drive vans if necessary. Unlike in times past, we will NOT be stopping at any point for food, so please plan accordingly.
- Chaperone: If you're an adult and would like to come along as a chaperone we'd love to have you! Please contact me or Kara and let us know ASAP.
Cedar Point Info
Address: 1 Cedar Point Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870
This park features the best and scariest roller coasters in America, perhaps the universe, so prepare for an awesome time! The bus fills up fast every year. If you prefer to drive we can get tickets at the group rate discount, you will just have to arrive at the park when we do.
It's a good idea to bring:
- Snacks (The bus ride is 2.5 hours and we won't be stopping)
- Drinks (The bus ride is 2.5 hours and features a very tiny bathroom...so don't drink too much)
- Clothes you don't mind getting wet (There's always one kid who wears denim rides the water ride first thing and regrets it the entire day)
- Running shoes (There is always a group of girls who wear flip-flops and absolutely destroy their feet)
- Money for food in the park (YES, there is a Chik-fil-a!).